MENU

Slide

crab party, colleagues, millys, juicy couture, upapa hug, christmas tree

Thursday, December 10, 2009



Ooooooooh, went to my favourite crab place,
"The Crab Party" @ yio chu kang road, it's near chomp chomp!
Here's their webby incase you wanna find out the location,
blah blah.. http://www.crabparty.com/




Brought my colleagues there, we wanted to go have crabs
cos last month's sales was crazily high,
kinda like to celebrate and just chill out!

And in the end, my darling manager, Doreen gave us both a treat!
THANK YOU MY DARLING DOREEEEEN MUACKS~



IMG_9681

Having some drinks & chit chatting before the food arriveeeeeee~



IMG_9679

Doreen, Adelynn & me! My other colleague, jasmine couldn't make it thou!



IMG_9684

Dig in everyone! Itadakimasuuuuuuu~
My personal recommendation would be the
mee goreng, buttercream crab,
Cheesy prawns (Compliments from the boss,
1st time eating it and it's super yummy lor!)
and the frankfurt pig trotters!

I guess that's what boyf and i will order next time we're there!




IMG_9688

Chilli crab



IMG_9686

Buttercream crab! BEEEEEEST MAN! OMG.



IMG_9687

Hahahahs, this is like when we've eaten halfway,
couldn't resist lah, everyone just tuck in before i took a proper picture!

Lol, the whole night we were talking about the childhood games
doreen's boyf and ade use to play, like fighting spiders etc.
OMG, i'll totally faint and die if somebody force me to
hold a spider when i'm like a kid lor, EVEN NOW!

Then we talked about our ghoooooostly encounters!
Lol, like our workplace.. hotels, house, haunted buildings.. etc..
Ade was scared to death!

Doreen told me she didnt dare to take the lift up on her own
when they sent her back! So cute lar! :x






Boyf had a gig this afternoon, some company brunch event.
Omg now people d&d so budget until do it in the afternoon?!

Lunch menu cheaper or what!
Can't be much cheaper what, Swissotel leh!


IMG_9696


Anywaaaaaaay, boyf dropped me @ Far East so i can get my nails done!
There's a new very experienced nail technician @ milly's now!

She did my mani/pedi today and i'm supeeeeeeeer happy
with my nail now, omg can't stop admiring them.
lol, so thick skin!




Althought the new nail technician is awesome,
i kinda miss the previous manicurist who always does those
pretty folk art nail art for me! Super pretty lor~
Heard that she quit already, so saaaaaaad.



Anyway, here's some pictures of the mani/pedi today!
I just asked for something pink and sweet looking! (:

IMG_9693

Light Pink X Hot Pink with ribbon & polka dots!



IMG_9700

My toes are mitchy matchy as my hands as well! :D
LOVES!




Milly's is having some Christmas promotions for all services now!

Hair extensions, do $100 strands (Braiding method $1/piece)
and get 100 pieces free!
Eyelash extension, 2 person @ $88 for dolly lashes
and 2 person @ 108 for korean lashes!

The pricelist for nail services could be found on Milly's webby!

http://www.milly-s.blogspot.com/




IMG_9690

IMG_9691

Pouts! boyf made me wait for him for 3 & 1/2 hours~
He told me latest also 3 hours lor!

Anyway, went to taka / tangs and shoooooop,
spent around $350-400 today, and it's only the 7th! :x
Horrible, sometimes i feel like slapping myself.
Upapa is mummy's xmas present~!



IMG_9702


Walked past juicy couture when i was shopping @ taka and bought this~

IMG_9703

IMG_9704

Puffed heart earrings with Juicy Couture logo! hahahas




IMG_9711

The christmas tree in my home is finally up!
Is yours up yet? (:



Talking about x'mas,
i got my 1st suuuuuper early x'mas prezzie from grandma!


IMG_9676



IMG_9709

Snowflake Diamond pendant! <3

Thanks grandma! :D


Bought this two tops from UO last two days!
Omg, should start shopping for new years clothes already~
Everytime last minute then cannot find anything i like!


15819485_11_b

17283581_068_b



Might be going to batam to cable ski, do massage next week!
Anybody wanna tag along on the 16th? Text me!
Excited! :D



OK! GOTTA GO!
Sayonara, Loves~

No comments: